Psycho
My personal rating scale for this movie is 1-5 scale, because it is the best to tell if the movie is good or bad. I personally rate this movie 2-5 because of all the cheesy scene in the movie. The movie was slow moving, but towards the end of the movie it starts to pick up a little bit more. If you like old black and white movies you might want to watch this movie.
The genre for this movie is horror and a little bit of action. Some famous quotes from the movie are: Mother, she's just a stranger. She's hungry, and it's raining out!, You checked with the bank, no? They never laid eyes on her, no? You still trustin'? Hot creepers! She sat there while I dumped it out! Hardly even looked at it! Plannin'! And - even flirtin' with me!, Now, just a moment! Turn off your motor, please. May I see your license?. Some actors in the movie are: from the screenplay by Joseph Stefano about a psychotic killer. It is based on the novel of the same name by Robert Bloch, which was in turn inspired by the crimes of Wisconsin serial killer Ed Gein. The film depicts the encounter between a secretary, Marion Crane Janet Leigh, who is in hiding at a motel after embezzling from her employer, and the motel's owner, the lonely Norman Bates, Anthony Perkins.
With my conclusion I’m going to end with another quote it is No! I tell you no! I won't have you bringing some young girl in for supper! By candlelight, I suppose, in the cheap, erotic fashion of young men with cheap, erotic minds!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting review. I would like to see you start with a quote or a more capturing lead sentence. The rest of your review, your writing style and voice comes through very well.
Thanks...SWM
Post a Comment